We are able to provide you with a suitable will whatever stage of life you are at. Be it a simple will and enduring power or attorney when you buy your first house or a testamentary trust based will for those with complex affairs. We also have significant experience in preparing wills for those who have children with a disabilty.
We can help:
- Advise you in regard to estate and Probate laws
- Write a will that maximises the inheritance for your family
- Set up family and testamentary trusts
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Minimise the chance that your will is contested and subject to litigation
- Advise in regard to estate tax (including capital gains) and financial concerns
- Safely store your will and other important legal documents
At the same time as considering your Will we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity through Power of Attorney and Guardianship documents. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.